Sarah Stubbs is the author of The Rancher’s Runaway Bride, the first book in the Brides of Blooming Grove Series. She was born and raised in North Carolina, where she still resides today. She earned a B.A. in English and History and is working on an M.A. in History. When Sarah’s not writing or doing homework, you can find her scrolling through Netflix, dipping her toes in the Atlantic Ocean, or visiting the nearest museum.
Now that the official bio is out of the way, let’s get to the fun stuff.
1. I hate the taste of coffee. And while we’re at it, I don’t drink warm tea, either. I prefer to get my caffeine fix from soda (Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew) or sweet iced tea – and I mean SWEET iced tea.
2. I love a good story, and I don’t discriminate. Obviously I enjoy historical fiction, but I’ll read or watch just about anything. From a sappy drama like Army Wives to creepy crawly American Horror Story to feel-good family flicks like Secondhand Lions, if it has a good story I’m there. Probably for hours, binge watching.
3. Mulan is my favorite Disney princess, even if she technically isn’t a princess.
4. In kindergarten, when everyone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up – does it strike anyone else as weird that we ask five-year-old kids about their future? – I would say marine biologist. Could I spell that? Nope. But I knew I wanted to do it. Eventually my answer became fighter pilot, surgeon, forensic anthropologist, and forensic psychologist, in that order. So, naturally, when I started college I majored in English and history.
5. I love to craft. My grandmother taught me basic crochet stitches and I ran with it. I’ve recently gotten into cross stitch and embroidery, too. At any given time I’ll have more craft supplies than food in my house.
Wanna tell me your favorite TV show or argue about how gross coffee is? Get in touch with me here.